Time and Location
June 24, 2023
3341 Bridge Plaza Drive, Vero Beach, FL
- $150.00 per Boat (covers two anglers, each additional angler is $25.00)
Payments are checks/cash/online through our website.
- Snapper – 1st - $500, 2nd - $250, 3rd - $100
- Snook – 1st - $500, 2nd - $250, 3rd - $100
- Redfish – 1st - $500, 2nd - $250, 3rd - $100
- Ladyfish – $100 for largest
- Junior Angler – $100 for the largest snapper or jack
- Lady Angler – $250 for largest snapper or jack
- All fish will be a catch, photo (measure), and release.
- All fishing and angling methods must comply with the current Federal, State and U.S.C.G. safety and fishing Regulations.
- All anglers must be paid and registered up to the Captains Meeting, June 23rd, 2023 no later than 9:00 pm. No refund of entry fees.
- Tournament weigh in will start at 12:00 pm, June 24, 2023. Last boat to come in for weigh in will be determined at Captains Meeting on June 23rd (subject to change).
- In the event of a tie, the team that checked in first with the Tournament Check In officials wins.
- All details will be covered in the Captains Meeting which is mandatory.
- All Captains must attend the Captain's meeting at Riverside Cafe, 3341 Bridge Plaza Drive, Vero Beach, Florida.
- Each angler will need to sign a waiver prior to the fishing tournament.