Twin Piers Sebastian, FL
$150 per Boat and $75 per non-powered craft (kayaks/paddleboards). $25.00 off if you register and pay before June 1st. Payments are checks/cash/online through our website.
- Jack Cravelle
- Snook (Photo Release)
- Lady fish
- Trout (by weight) – 1st - $500, 2nd - $250, 3rd - $100
- Redfish (by weight) – 1st $500, 2nd - $250, 3rd - $100
- Snook (by length) – 1st $500, 2nd - $250, 3rd - $100
- Lady fish -- $100 for the largest by length
- Jack Cravelle -- $100 for the largest by weight
- Junior Angler - $100 for the largest trout or redfish by weight
- Lady Angler - - $250.00 for largest trout or redfish by weight
- All fish other than snook must be brought in at Twin Piers for measurement and/or weight.
- All fishing and angling methods must comply with the current Federal, State and U.S.C.G. safety and fishing Regulations.
- All anglers must be paid and registered up to the Captains Meeting, June 17th, 2022 no later than 9:00 pm. No refund of entry fees. If you pay before June 1st, there is a $25.00 discount.
- Tournament weigh in will start at 12:00 pm, June 18th, 2022. Last boat to come in for weigh in will be determined at Captains Meeting on June 17th.
- No rotten or mutilated fish will be allowed to be weighed in.
- In the event of a tie, the team that checked in first with the Tournament Check In officials wins.
- All details will be covered in the Captains Meeting which is mandatory.
- All Captains must attend the Captain's meeting at Mulligan's Beach House, 806 Indian River Drive, Sebastian Fl
- Each angler will need to sign a waiver prior to the fishing tournament.