Payments can be submitted to FDLE through their online Civil Applicant Payment Systems (CAPS) program.
Click Here For Payment
Your Transaction Control Number (TCN) can be located on the fingerprint card which was provided to you at the time you were printed. The TCN number beigins with '70SX31 A0000000000'
(10 zeroes) followed by five (5) numbers. Your name must be entered exactly as it appears on the card.
The following are the most common transmissions, the ORI with the literal name and the fees to expect:
- FL923341Z (Dept. of Children & Families) – $24.50
- FL924280Z (Guardian Ad Litum) – $24.50
- FL923810Z (Clerk of Court) – $40.50
- FL920610Z (Concealed Weapon Permit) – $31.50
- FL920010Z (Real Estate) – $40.50
If your record cannot be located or if the amount to be charged to your credit card is different from what you expected, stop and call Central Records at (772) 978-6219