In the Works for IRCSheriff.Org
Here, you can see what features the IRCSO Web Development Team is planning on implementing in the future. We want to ensure the highest levels of quality before a feature goes live, so we appreciate your patience as we work to bring you a better website. Until then, you can view the Changelog to see changes made from previous website versions.
- ISSUE 0021 : Add a style so users can determine which links they previously clicked on when it comes to text links.
- ISSUE 0019 : Add a Lexicon of common agency-related terminology and abbreviations as well as their definitions.
- ISSUE 0018 : Add a "Sexual Offender" search feature in the Community > Online Tools section.
- ISSUE 0004 : Provide a text version for Wireless Device-friendly version of the Inmate Records Search and Active Warrants Search designed for such hardware like the iPhone™ or Blackberry™.
- ISSUE 0003 : Modify the site so that when pages are printed, they will be much more organized, styled, and use less paper to produce.
- ISSUE 0015 : Completed in v. 0.5.0 Add a "Links" section to the "Community" area of the navigation, which will contain links to common agency-related websites.
- ISSUE 0009 : Completed in v. 0.5.0 Redesign tables to make more user friendly and easier to navigate / select the contents.
- ISSUE 0020 : Completed in v. 0.5.0 Add a "Scars, Marks and Tattoos" section to the Inmate Record Search data page.
- ISSUE 0012 : Completed in v. 0.4.0 Add a button on the Active Warrant Search and Inmate Record Search data pages that allows the user to download the record in Adobe™ PDF format.
- ISSUE 0017 : Completed in v. 0.4.0 Add a "Release" section and a "Holds" to the Inmate Records Search data page providing as much detail in regards to subjects that have been released or have a hold placed on them from an outside agency.
- ISSUE 0016 : Completed in v. 0.4.0 Change the Inmate Record Search and Active Warrant Search pages so data is alphabetized for faster finding and rows with no data are omitted.
- ISSUE 0014 : Completed in v. 0.4.0 Dynamically remove rows from Inmate Records Search and Active Warrants Search data pages when row does not contain a value. This will optimize the vertical scrolling of these pages.
- ISSUE 0013 : Completed in v. 0.4.0 Add Person Characteristics data to Subjects to display information like: Eye Color, Hair Color, Height, Weight, etc.
- ISSUE 0011 : Completed in v. 0.4.0 Modify the CFS Tally to provide information such as call type, and related times for each call with a 10 minute offset.
- ISSUE 0010 : Completed in v. 0.3.0 Add the Arresting Agency to the Inmate Records Search Detail section.
- ISSUE 0008 : Completed in v. 0.4.0 Alter the Calls For Service panel to display call times, types, but provide data on an x-minute delay for security reasons.
- ISSUE 0007 : Completed in v. 0.3.0 Provide a button on the Inmate Records Data page and Active Warrants Data page that toggles open/close each section. All sections will default to open upon page load, but afterwards can be individually closed to reduce vertical scrolling.
- ISSUE 0006 : Completed in v. 0.3.0 Resolve a XHTML/CSS rendering bug with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 users where the main navigation appears to "float" under the breadcrumbs section.
- ISSUE 0005 : Completed in v. 0.3.0 Alter the Advanced Inmate Records Search and Advanced Active Warrant Search so that their results also stay in the sidebar until the visitor leaves those pages.
- ISSUE 0001 : Completed in v. 0.3.0 Remove the 'Advanced Search' option from the sidebar Active Warrants Search and Inmate Records Search and replace it with a button that will provide additional search fields other than name to search on.
- ISSUE 0002 : Completed in v. 0.2.0 Alter the functionality of the Active Warrants Search and Inmate Records Search in the sidebar, so that after you get results back and click to navigate to another page, those results do not disappear or change until another search is made.